About Me

My photo
Who am I? Wife. Mother of 2. "Newbie" to fitness. Personal Trainer-in-training. Lover of health. Fitness. Religion. Family. Gluten and refined sugar intolerant. Welcome to my journey. Learn with me.

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Crockpot Spaghetti

This is a great idea if you have a large gathering. I like my usual spaghetti sauce better - less ingredients, even easier to put together - but this does make a lot! It was a hit with our friends who came over to play some games. I didn't get a chance to take a picture of it before Jake's boys gobbled it up, but it doesn't look any different than any other spaghetti sauce!

CROCK POT SPAGHETTI

1 lb. lean ground beef (raw)
1 c. beef bouillon
Minced onions
2 Tbsp. Minced parsley
¼ tsp. garlic powder
2 Tbsp. Brown sugar
1 large can diced tomatoes
1 tsp. Dried basil
1 (8 oz.) can tomato sauce
1 tsp. salt
1 (8 oz.) can tomato paste
¼ tsp. Pepper

Mix all together and let cook all day on low. Boil spaghetti noodles until soft. Drain.

1 comment:

Gianina said...

Looks like a good way to make spaghetti sauce without having to sit and watch it!