About Me

My photo
Who am I? Wife. Mother of 2. "Newbie" to fitness. Personal Trainer-in-training. Lover of health. Fitness. Religion. Family. Gluten and refined sugar intolerant. Welcome to my journey. Learn with me.

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Starting Over

Dearest Friends who follow this blog:

I am sorry that I have not posted anything in a while. I have recently been diagnosed with Celiac disease and, therefore, can no longer tolerate wheat. Add in to that equation the fact that I have developed lactose intolerance (due to the Celiac) and am allergic to raw fruits, vegetables, nuts, intolerant to sugar, and oils.... yeah... basically I am having trouble finding things that I can eat.

So what now? Now we start over. I am on the search for things that I can eat and it is a very slow process. I will post as soon as I can, but until then... wish me luck!

Love, Shayla

1 comment:

Michelle said...

i just found this other blog of yours. i'm adding this. you got some good stuff on here, but i'm sorry to hear about your diagnosis with celiac disease. partially because your recipes will now be limited, but also because i'm sure that's hard. that would be hard for me, but i do love food maybe more than the average person.