About Me

My photo
Who am I? Wife. Mother of 2. "Newbie" to fitness. Personal Trainer-in-training. Lover of health. Fitness. Religion. Family. Gluten and refined sugar intolerant. Welcome to my journey. Learn with me.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Fluff

This recipe is an incredibly easy side dish that goes great with many different meals. I would recommend cutting back on the boxes of strawberry jello. It definitely didn't need 2 and got to be kind of grainy. I think next time I will only do 1 and I will definitely cut up some fresh strawberries to go with it. Or even banana slices would be yummy! The best thing about this is you can change it up to any flavor you want. Orange with mandarin oranges in it, or pineapple with pineapple chunks! Be creative and go for it!

This recipe and picture are courtesy of Sadie's Kitchen and can be found at this site here: http://sadieskitchen.blogspot.com/2011/05/fluff.html

Fluff
From Sadies Kitchen

3 cups cottage cheese
2 (3 oz) boxes of strawberry jello (Add the second box slowly to adjust to your personal tastes)
1 container of cool whip
Strawberries (optional)

Whisk the jello powder into the cool whip. Add cottage cheese and stir well. Add fresh, sliced strawberries (optional) or have them for garnish. Refrigerate until serving.

No comments: