About Me

My photo
Who am I? Wife. Mother of 2. "Newbie" to fitness. Personal Trainer-in-training. Lover of health. Fitness. Religion. Family. Gluten and refined sugar intolerant. Welcome to my journey. Learn with me.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Marinated Manti Turkey (Or Chicken!)

This recipe is one that I grew up with. My mom does it all the time and it is HIGHLY requested. The longer you let the turkey, or chicken, marinate the better it gets. Super easy, super delicious, what could be better than that? The picture isn't exactly the same recipe but it looks a lot like it and is courtesy of Taste of Home found here.

TURKEY MARINADE

1 cup soy sauce
1 cup vegetable oil
2 cups Sprite
1 tsp. horseradish sauce

Marinate overnight. Keep in sauce until ready to barbecue. While cooking pour sauce over the top.

*This is for a basic amount of chicken or turkey (probably about 4 breasts cut up.) Make sure that the amount of meat you use can be covered completely. Double the recipe if you have to.

No comments: