here. My nachos were not as "Creamy" as the picture makes it look. It was a perfect blend of chicken, beans, corn, salsa, and cream cheese without anything being too overpowering.
CROCKPOT CREAMY SOUTHWESTERN CHICKEN NACHOS
From Real Mom Kitchen
• 1 small bag frozen corn
• 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
• 2 large frozen boneless skinless chicken breasts
• 1 16-oz jar medium salsa (Medium salsa is a must, mild isn’t flavorful enough)
• 1 8 oz package of cream cheese
• tortilla chips
• Any other additional toppings you desire such as chopped cilantro, diced avocado, diced green onion, sliced olives, etc.
1. Pour bag of frozen corn in bottom of crock pot. (Can corn can be used in place of the frozen. Just drain it and put the chicken in first followed by the corn)
2. Place frozen chicken breasts on top of corn and cover with rinsed and drained black beans and jar of medium salsa.
3. Cook on high for 1 hour, and then on low for 4 hours.
4. Shred chicken with forks and mix in cream cheese until melted and creamy.
5. Serve with tortilla chips and add toppings to individual servings.