About Me

My photo
Who am I? Wife. Mother of 2. "Newbie" to fitness. Personal Trainer-in-training. Lover of health. Fitness. Religion. Family. Gluten and refined sugar intolerant. Welcome to my journey. Learn with me.

Monday, November 29, 2010

Chinse Sundaes/Hawaiian Haystacks

This is one of my all-time favorite meals. I grew up with this dish and absolutely love it. It is very versatile too. You can top it with whatever you want to fit your individual tastes! Easy, delicious - excellent! The picture is courtesy of Good Stuff Maynard and can be found here. There were lots of options for pictures but this one was certainly the best!

CHINESE SUNDAES/HAWAIIAN HAYSTACKS

2 cans Cream of Chicken soup

2 cans Cream of Mushroom soup
3 chicken breasts cut-up
Thin sauce with milk until good consistency (approximately 1 cup)

Heat until warm in sauce pan. Serve over rice. Top with whatever you desire. (Cheese, tomatoes, celery, pineapple, crushed peanuts, Chinese noodles, peas, coconut)

No comments: