About Me

My photo
Who am I? Wife. Mother of 2. "Newbie" to fitness. Personal Trainer-in-training. Lover of health. Fitness. Religion. Family. Gluten and refined sugar intolerant. Welcome to my journey. Learn with me.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

30-Minute Croissant Rolls

I posted a few days ago about wonderful 30-minute dinner rolls. I was asked to make them again for a family party and decided I wanted a little more presentation this time. So... we have croissant rolls! You make the rolls EXACTLY the same way with all the same ingredients, but when it comes time to shape the rolls you roll the dough out like you are making a pizza and use a pizza cutter to cut it in 12 pieces. Roll the pieces up, starting at the thick end and... TA-DA!

Aren't they beautiful?

P.S. Be careful about your cooking time when making rolls shaped this way. They brown quickly at the top of the croissant but you will want to make sure your insides aren't doughy. 

No comments: