About Me

My photo
Who am I? Wife. Mother of 2. "Newbie" to fitness. Personal Trainer-in-training. Lover of health. Fitness. Religion. Family. Gluten and refined sugar intolerant. Welcome to my journey. Learn with me.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Classic Repeat: Ham & Noodle Casserole - Now Even Easier!

So... there is nothing worse than getting to dinner time and gathering your ingredients together only to realize you are missing something that you thought you had... right? Well I went to make this classic recipe the other night only to find that I only had 6 lasagna noodles - not enough! So we decided to do Ham & Spaghetti pasta instead. It was just as delicious and a whole lot easier. Less hassle, less cooking time - I may have a very hard time going back to the original recipe! If you want to take a look at the original go here. The picture isn't the exact recipe but it looks the same. The photo is courtesy of Shutterstock and can be found here.

HAM & NOODLE CASSEROLE


1 can Cream of Mushroom
1 c. sour cream
1 16 oz. pkg of spaghetti noodles
2 c. cheese (shredded)
2 c. cubed ham (16 oz.) (Deli ham works perfectly fine as well)
½ c. milk

Mix soup, sour cream, and milk. Cook spaghetti noodles according to package directions. Drain and return to pot. Add soup mixture, ham, and cheese to noodles. Mix thoroughly and heat gently just until the cheese has melted.

*I like to add some onion powder, salt, and pepper to my mix to give it more flavor.

No comments: