About Me

My photo
Who am I? Wife. Mother of 2. "Newbie" to fitness. Personal Trainer-in-training. Lover of health. Fitness. Religion. Family. Gluten and refined sugar intolerant. Welcome to my journey. Learn with me.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Ham & Noodle Casserole

This casserole is kind of like an American Lasagna. It's easy to make and requires very basic ingredients. The only reason we have leftovers when this meal is over is because there are only two of us and we can't eat a whole casserole by ourselves! (Although I think Jake gets close sometimes!)

HAM & NOODLE CASSEROLE

1 can Cream of Mushroom
1 c. sour cream
1 8 oz. pkg. Lasagna noodles (cooked)
2 c. cheese (shredded)
2 c. cubed ham (16 oz.)
½ c. milk

Mix soup, sour cream, and milk. Layer noodles, cheese, ham, sauce, and repeat. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 min.

*I like to add some onion powder, salt, and pepper to my mix to give it more flavor.

No comments: