About Me

My photo
Who am I? Wife. Mother of 2. "Newbie" to fitness. Personal Trainer-in-training. Lover of health. Fitness. Religion. Family. Gluten and refined sugar intolerant. Welcome to my journey. Learn with me.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Ashley Crapo's 7 Layer Dip

Jake had VERY few requests for his birthday this last year - and this dip was one of them. It is the best 7 layer dip I have had and is even good for the next few days after your parties... assuming there are leftovers, which is doubtful.

ASHLEY CRAPO’S 7 LAYER DIP

Layer 1: 10 oz. Bean dip mixed with 16 oz. Canned refried beans

Layer 2: 1 c. mayo mixed with 1 c. sour cream and 1 pkg. Taco mix

Layer 3: 2 lg. Avocados mixed with ½ tsp. Lemon juice and salt

Layer 4: Cheese

Layer 5: Tomatoes

Layer 6: Olives

Layer 7: Green Onions

No comments: