About Me

My photo
Who am I? Wife. Mother of 2. "Newbie" to fitness. Personal Trainer-in-training. Lover of health. Fitness. Religion. Family. Gluten and refined sugar intolerant. Welcome to my journey. Learn with me.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

German Pancakes

This is a classic recipe I grew up with and love! Super quick and easy and goes well with ANY syrup or jam!

GERMAN PANCAKES

6 eggs
1 cup flour
1 cup milk
½ tsp. Salt
5 Tbsp. Butter

Melt butter and put in 9x13 pan. Add batter and cook at 450 for 15 minutes.

ALTERNATE GERMAN PANCAKE RECIPE TO LOWER FAT CONTENT

1 Tbsp. Margarine
4 large eggs
2/3 c. milk
2/3 c. flour

Beat eggs with a wire whisk for 1 min. Add milk and beat for 1 minute. Add flour and beat until smooth. Spray a 9x9 glass cake pan and pour melted margarine over the bottom. Pour egg mixture over melted margarine. Bake for 20 minutes at 400 degrees.

No comments: