About Me

My photo
Who am I? Wife. Mother of 2. "Newbie" to fitness. Personal Trainer-in-training. Lover of health. Fitness. Religion. Family. Gluten and refined sugar intolerant. Welcome to my journey. Learn with me.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Traditional Troff Banana Bread

I LOVE BANANA BREAD!!!! It is one of my favorite things. I would really love to eat it every morning if I had it on hand that often. This is the most fantastic banana bread recipe I have ever tried and you are sure to love it! (FYI: Troff is my maiden name - this is a family recipe!)

TRADITIONAL TROFF BANANA BREAD

RECIPE FOR ONE LOAF
1 c. sugar
1/3 c. butter, softened
2 eggs
3 - 4 medium bananas, mashed
1/3 c. water
1 2/3 c. flour
1 tsp. Baking soda
½ tsp. Salt
¼ tsp. Baking powder

Heat oven to 350. Mix sugar and margarine in bowl. Stir in eggs until blended. Add bananas and water and beat for 30 seconds. Stir in remaining ingredients until just moist. Grease the bottom of the bread pan only (regular sized bread pan). Pour into pan. Bake 50 - 60 minutes or until middle of bread is firm.

*We usually double or triple the recipe.

No comments: