About Me

My photo
Who am I? Wife. Mother of 2. "Newbie" to fitness. Personal Trainer-in-training. Lover of health. Fitness. Religion. Family. Gluten and refined sugar intolerant. Welcome to my journey. Learn with me.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Angel Hair Pasta with Lemon and Chicken

This is a great LIGHT pasta for a simple, tasty dinner! Courtesy of Allrecipes.com.

ANGEL HAIR PASTA WITH LEMON AND CHICKEN

1 (9 ounce) package Angel Hair Pasta
1 1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
1/3 cup butter, melted
2 tablespoons lemon juice
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley (or just 1 Tbsp. ground parsley)
1/4 teaspoon marjoram
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder

Prepare pasta according to package directions. Toss pasta with chicken, butter, lemon juice, parsley, marjoram and garlic powder. Season with salt and ground black pepper, if desired.

*I added parmesan to my pasta and it made a big difference in the taste and texture.

No comments: