About Me

My photo
Who am I? Wife. Mother of 2. "Newbie" to fitness. Personal Trainer-in-training. Lover of health. Fitness. Religion. Family. Gluten and refined sugar intolerant. Welcome to my journey. Learn with me.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Ashley Crapo's Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies

Okay, so I love Ashley. A ton of my dessert recipes are from her. We always request that she brings different desserts to our get togethers and they are always great! These are some of the best chocolate chip cookies I've had. Self control goes out the window when these are hot on the counter.

ASHLEY CRAPO'S ULTIMATE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES

1 1/4 c brown sugar
3/4 c Crisco
2 T Milk
1 T Vanilla
1 egg
1 3/4 c flour
1 t salt
3/4 t baking soda
1 c chocolate chips
1 c nuts (optional)

Cream brown sugar, Crisco, milk and vanilla together. Add the egg. Add dry ingredients until just mixed. Bake at 375 for 8 - 10 minutes.

No comments: