About Me

My photo
Who am I? Wife. Mother of 2. "Newbie" to fitness. Personal Trainer-in-training. Lover of health. Fitness. Religion. Family. Gluten and refined sugar intolerant. Welcome to my journey. Learn with me.

Sunday, April 15, 2012

My Menu

*Please note that all menu plans are subject to LIFE! If you get your heart set on seeing a particular recipe appear on the blog within the next week and it never appears... just send me a message and I will send the recipe on to you.

MONDAY, APRIL 16TH =  Cranberry Sauerkraut Meatballs (No... I didn't end up making these last week even though they were on the meal plan. We had leftovers instead. So I am making them tomorrow!)

TUESDAY, APRIL 17TH = Avocado Pesto Pasta

WEDNESDAY, APRIL 18TH = Slow Cooker Black Bean Enchiladas

THURSDAY, APRIL 19TH = Breakfast Pizza

FRIDAY, APRIL 20TH = DATE NIGHT!!!!

SATURDAY, APRIL 21ST = Two-Bean Sloppy Joes

(All food pictures are from Pinterest and I stake NO claim to them! I will site proper sources with each recipe as I make them this week!)

No comments: