About Me

My photo
Who am I? Wife. Mother of 2. "Newbie" to fitness. Personal Trainer-in-training. Lover of health. Fitness. Religion. Family. Gluten and refined sugar intolerant. Welcome to my journey. Learn with me.

Monday, April 30, 2012

My Menu!

Oh wow... so the menu got pretty neglected last week. Let's see if I can do a bit better this week...

*Please note that all menu plans are subject to LIFE! If you get your heart set on seeing a particular recipe appear on the blog within the next week and it never appears... just send me a message and I will send the recipe on to you.

MONDAY, APRIL 30TH =  Avocado Pesto Pasta (Yes again. We are craving it!)


TUESDAY, MAY 1ST  = Key West Chicken-Avocado Sandwiches

WEDNESDAY, MAY 2ND = Slow Cooker Black Bean Enchiladas

THURSDAY, MAY 3RD = Two-Bean Sloppy Joes

FRIDAY, MAY 4TH = My cute hubby's celebration dinner at Outback since he is graduating with his Associate's degree in Business and then to see The Avengers!
(Picture sources : HERE and HERE and HERE)

SATURDAY, APRIL 21ST = Two-Bean Sloppy Joes

(All food pictures are from Pinterest and I stake NO claim to them! I will site proper sources with each recipe as I make them this week!)

No comments: