About Me

My photo
Who am I? Wife. Mother of 2. "Newbie" to fitness. Personal Trainer-in-training. Lover of health. Fitness. Religion. Family. Gluten and refined sugar intolerant. Welcome to my journey. Learn with me.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Grilled Zucchini Rounds

I have a new favorite way to eat zucchini. Grilling zucchini has got to be one of the tastiest things on the planet. Hands down. I could eat an entire plate of this stuff by myself. And it is incredibly easy to make. If you have one of those monster zucchini that so many people seem to have in abundance these days this is the PERFECT way to use it up!

The picture is courtesy of Chalene Johnson's Blog and can be found at this site here: https://www.turbokick.com/wblog/?p=689

GRILLED ZUCCHINI ROUNDS
Printer Friendly Version

1 large zucchini
Butter, melted
Lemon Pepper

Heat grill. Slice zucchini into 1/2 inch rounds. Brush one side of each round with melted butter and sprinkled lightly with lemon pepper. Place zucchini buttered side down on warm grill. Brush top sides with butter and sprinkly lightly with lemon pepper again. Grill to desired tenderness but be careful of excessive burning. Some blackness is okay. Serve warm.

Yield: about 20 rounds

1 comment: