About Me

My photo
Who am I? Wife. Mother of 2. "Newbie" to fitness. Personal Trainer-in-training. Lover of health. Fitness. Religion. Family. Gluten and refined sugar intolerant. Welcome to my journey. Learn with me.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Apple Jello-O Salad

This is super easy and really tasty! My family has had this for family gatherings for YEARS! Hope you enjoy it too! *NOTE: Picture is raspberry jello salad, not apple.

I served this at a party we hosted at my house and between six people this HUGE bowl of jello was almost completely devoured. People had 2 - 3 helpings each!

APPLE JELL-O SALAD

3 LARGE packages Apple Jello
1 – 12 oz. container cool whip
3 – 4 apples

Make up jello using 9 cups water instead of 12 (3 hot, 6 cold). Let set for 4 - 5 hours. Once set, use electric mixer to blend in cool whip. Mix in apples.

*You can use this same technique with various different combinations of Jell-o flavors and fruit!

No comments: