About Me

My photo
Who am I? Wife. Mother of 2. "Newbie" to fitness. Personal Trainer-in-training. Lover of health. Fitness. Religion. Family. Gluten and refined sugar intolerant. Welcome to my journey. Learn with me.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

My Menu!


Coming soon! Updates on Sweet Potato Veggie Burgers and Lemony Pesto Pasta with Edamame and Almonds!


*Please note that all menu plans are subject to LIFE! If you get your heart set on seeing a particular recipe appear on the blog within the next week and it never appears... just send me a message and I will send the recipe on to you.

MONDAY, MAY 28TH =  Happy Memorial Day! Spicy Hawaiian Burgers (repeat)
*Recipe update: I added 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper this time and they definitely had a spiciness to them that we loved! I did not double the chili powder, just added the cayenne. Yummy!

TUESDAY, MAY 29TH  = Leftovers!

WEDNESDAY, MAY 30TH = Make Your Own Pizzas

THURSDAY, MAY 31ST = Chicken 'N Peppers Pasta Skillet

FRIDAY, JUNE 1st = Date Night!

(All food pictures (except the pizza) are from Pinterest and I stake NO claim to them! I will site proper sources with each recipe as I make them this week!)

No comments: