About Me

My photo
Who am I? Wife. Mother of 2. "Newbie" to fitness. Personal Trainer-in-training. Lover of health. Fitness. Religion. Family. Gluten and refined sugar intolerant. Welcome to my journey. Learn with me.

Monday, May 14, 2012

My Menu!

*Please note that all menu plans are subject to LIFE! If you get your heart set on seeing a particular recipe appear on the blog within the next week and it never appears... just send me a message and I will send the recipe on to you.

MONDAY, MAY 14TH =  We are doing a combined FHE with the cute Sullivan family. They are taking care of our main dish and I am bringing this beauty: High-Protein Quinoa Almond Berry Salad.

TUESDAY, MAY 15TH  = Get your own dinner! We are headed to Ward Temple Night right after I finishing teaching piano... 
(Source: HERE)

WEDNESDAY, MAY 16TH = Penne Rosa

THURSDAY, MAY 17TH = Get your own dinner again! We are headed to see my brother perform in Bingham High School's Spring Showcase RIGHT AFTER I finish teaching...
(Source: HERE)

FRIDAY, MAY 18TH = Date Night! Back to Bingham to see my brother perform in his last Improv Night. He likes theater... can you tell?

SATURDAY, MAY 19TH = Get Together with Friends! We're having No Cream of Soup Hawaiian Haystacks.


(All food pictures are from Pinterest and I stake NO claim to them! I will site proper sources with each recipe as I make them this week!)

1 comment:

Amy Jeans said...

Looks good Shayla and I love Hawaiian Haystacks, especially if they lack the cream of!