About Me

My photo
Who am I? Wife. Mother of 2. "Newbie" to fitness. Personal Trainer-in-training. Lover of health. Fitness. Religion. Family. Gluten and refined sugar intolerant. Welcome to my journey. Learn with me.

Monday, February 18, 2013

Menu Monday

Okay so things don't ALWAYS go as planned and I am adding the disclaimer that this is not set in stone! It might not work out exactly like this but this is the PLAN. And since I am an OCD freak I like to have a plan - even if that plan doesn't come to fruition. So, without further ado I introduce:

_____________________________________________
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 18TH (PRESIDENT'S DAY) - Cauliflower Crust Pizza topped with Exquisite Pizza Sauce and toppings of choice (I like ham, spinach and onions. Cute hubster usually goes for anything that ends with banana peppers and green olives on tops)

Photo courtesy of Eat.Drink.Smile.

TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 19TH - I have class right after I finish teaching so cute hubster and I tag team and he makes whatever sounds good to him for dinner. I usually eat a Tuna Salad, leftovers, or my Veggie Loaded Sweet Potato before I leave for school. Usually this is the meal plan for Monday as well but thanks to our dear day for celebrating Presidents... I have Monday off.

And Happy Birthday to my bestie, Ashley, on this day!



WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 20TH - Maple Lemon "Skirt Steak" with sauteed peppers and onions. We don't eat a ton of beef around here but I am not opposed to it occasionally, especially when petite sirloin is on sale for $2.89/lb. And this recipe sounds amazing!

Photo courtesy of Prevention

THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 21ST - Sweet-Potato Peanut Bisque with fruit of choice on side

Happy birthday to my BIL, Wilford, on this day!

Photo courtesy of Eating Well

FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 22ND - DATE NIGHT!

My brother is starring in Bingham High School's winter play. We will be dining out and then laughing it up at this comedy! If you are in the area you should definitely come. Event information here.


Photo source here

SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 23RD - My girl [A] is having a birthday! We will be spending the day with her and then taking her out to dinner that evening.


SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 24TH - Ahhhhhhh... isn't she cute? My girl [A] will be celebrating her birthday with the rest of the family this day. We will be doing make your own pizzas, breadsticks, jello salad and then going over to her great-grandparent's house for chocolate cake and ice cream. I will need to make my own crust for my pizza and won't be able to eat anything else... but that is okay! It isn't my birthday! And she will love it.


QUESTION FOR MY DEAR READERS: Do you menu plan? What exciting things do you have on your menu this week? Leave me a comment and let me know!

Loves...Shayla

No comments: