About Me

My photo
Who am I? Wife. Mother of 2. "Newbie" to fitness. Personal Trainer-in-training. Lover of health. Fitness. Religion. Family. Gluten and refined sugar intolerant. Welcome to my journey. Learn with me.

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Thursday Confessions

This is one of my very favorite types of post that I have seen on various blogs. Want to know a little too much about me? No? Well stick around anyways! It could be fun!

1. I could eat popcorn EVERY.SINGLE.DAY. for the rest of my life and never get sick of it. My variously flavored air-popped popcorn is my absolutely FAVORITE thing. Although I wouldn't recommend trying smoked paprika with nutritional yeast.... it just didn't float my boat.

2. I am a picker. Majorly. Ask cute hubster. Zits? Whiteheads? Blackheads? Stray hairs? Pick. Pick. Pick. Way TMI? Okay... moving on.

3. I rarely sleep well. I psych myself out and anticipate everything to death and so I toss and turn and incessantly look at my clock as the hours tick by.

4. Sometimes, okay a lot of the time, I worry about making it in the fitness field. I don't know if I will ever feel like I know enough. Piano has always come so naturally to me and so teaching it has always been no big deal. But fitness? I want to share my love and passion for this subject but I NEED to get over all of these irrational fears!

5. I check Facebook on my phone a lot. Lots of people play games on their phone? I check Facebook for the gazillionth time of the day. I know, I know... I never spend long on it I just randomly check it over and over and OVER all day long. Update your status more for my benefit, okay? ;-)

QUESTION FOR MY DEAR READERS: Do you have any confessions to share? I would love to hear them!

Loves...Shayla

No comments: