About Me

My photo
Who am I? Wife. Mother of 2. "Newbie" to fitness. Personal Trainer-in-training. Lover of health. Fitness. Religion. Family. Gluten and refined sugar intolerant. Welcome to my journey. Learn with me.

Saturday, February 23, 2013

My Girl [A]

It just wouldn't be right for me to let this day pass by without saying something about my girl [A]. It is her birthday today and we are going to be out and about celebrating with her.


My dear [A],

You and I have learned so much together.

You gave me all of my first experiences with being a mom.


You have taught me so many lessons about patience, kindness, curiosity, happiness...

And mostly about love.


We have had our ups and downs.

And sometimes we don't always get along...


But no matter what,

I always love you.


Happy birthday, my dear girl!

Love always,

Mommy

QUESTION FOR MY DEAR READERS: What fun things are you doing this weekend? Any special events in your household?

Loves...Shayla

No comments: