About Me

My photo
Who am I? Wife. Mother of 2. "Newbie" to fitness. Personal Trainer-in-training. Lover of health. Fitness. Religion. Family. Gluten and refined sugar intolerant. Welcome to my journey. Learn with me.

Monday, March 18, 2013

On the Menu Monday

Happy Monday everyone! If you are like me then your Monday snuck up on you way too quickly. Did the weekend happen? Oh well... here are the round-up of delicious NEW eats that we will be enjoying this week!

___________________________________________


BLACK BEAN AND SWEET POTATO BURRITOS
Photo + Recipe courtesy of Mel's Kitchen Cafe

We always love a delicious burrito around here and these look divine. I will have to change up the cooking method because I have to use gluten free corn tortillas but I bet this filling will be amazing!
_____________________________________________


COCONUT CURRY CHICKEN
Photo + Recipe courtesy of Can You Stay For Dinner?

Have I ever mentioned my absolute love for all food Indian? Because I love love love it!
_____________________________________________

KISS: TEMPEH SLOPPY JOE'S
Photo + Recipe Courtesy of Eat Move Balance

I have been MAJORLY craving the savory richness of a sloppy joe so when I saw this recipe on Eat Move Balance I KNEW that I had to try it out. I couldn't find tempeh so we are using tofu instead.
____________________________________________

SLOW-COOKED CARIBBEAN POT ROAST
Photo + Recipe courtesy of Taste of Home

I am not a big fan of just plain pot roast so I always get excited to find a new way to mix it up - especially when pot roast is on sale!
_______________________________________

QUESTIONS FOR MY DEAR READERS: What meals are you excited to try out this week? Have you eaten anything lately that you absolutely loved?

Loves...Shayla

*Disclaimer: All photos from individual bloggers are used with the express written permission of the blogger indicated. These photos do not belong to me and should not be used for reproduction without written consent. 

No comments: