About Me

My photo
Who am I? Wife. Mother of 2. "Newbie" to fitness. Personal Trainer-in-training. Lover of health. Fitness. Religion. Family. Gluten and refined sugar intolerant. Welcome to my journey. Learn with me.

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Spring Break Recap

Last week was spring break at my college. You know what that means? 

I spent a WHOLE lotta time with these beautiful babies:


And this handsome guy:


And worked really hard on this:


And caught up on a lot of these:


And totally and completely ignored this:


And it made me feel like this:


But now it is over and I am feeling like this:


And trying hard to focus on this:


And although:


I am grateful I had a break.

QUESTIONS FOR MY DEAR READERS: Did you have Spring Break last week? Did you do anything fun? Did you get to relax?

Loves...Shayla


No comments: