About Me

My photo
Who am I? Wife. Mother of 2. "Newbie" to fitness. Personal Trainer-in-training. Lover of health. Fitness. Religion. Family. Gluten and refined sugar intolerant. Welcome to my journey. Learn with me.

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Menu Monday

I am going to do a little bit of a different format for Menu Monday... Instead of outlining each day I am only going to outline the new recipes that we will be trying out. So without further ado...


____________________________________________

MOM'S STOVETOP PORK RIBS
Photo + Recipe courtesy of Allrecipes.com

Country style boneless pork ribs were on sale in our area this week and I snatched some up to try this recipe I have had pinned for a while! I hope that it tastes as good as it looks!

NAUGHTY NUTTY NOODLES
Photo + Recipe courtesy of Delightful Taste Buds

We didn't get to this one last week because I decided to make Friday night Cauliflower Pizza Crust night instead... yummy! So we are going to try again to get this one this week!

CROCK POT JAMBALAYA
Recipe + Photo courtesy of With Just a bit of Magic

This is a recipe my sister-in-law recommended that we try. I picked up some sweet apple chicken sausage from Winco this week and I am very excited to try this new recipe!

QUESTION FOR MY DEAR READERS: What is on your menu this week?

Loves...Shayla

No comments: