About Me

My photo
Who am I? Wife. Mother of 2. "Newbie" to fitness. Personal Trainer-in-training. Lover of health. Fitness. Religion. Family. Gluten and refined sugar intolerant. Welcome to my journey. Learn with me.

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Brandi's Pumpkin Dessert

This is a great pumpkin recipe that my family likes even more than pumpkin pie! It is SOOO easy to make and tastes phenomenal! My favorite part is the crust! Try it - it's a fantastic holiday treat!

BRANDI’S PUMPKIN DESSERT

CRUST (CAKE MIX)
1 box yellow cake mix
1 stick of butter

Melt butter and add to cake mix. Mix well.

Lg. can pumpkin
12 oz. Evaporated milk
4 eggs
1 ½ c. sugar
¼ tsp. Cloves
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. salt
Sprinkle nutmeg

Stir ingredients together. Press ½ cake mix in bottom of greased 9x13 pan. Add pumpkin mixture on top. Sprinkle other half of cake mix over pumpkin layer.

Cook at 350 for 1 hour or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean.

No comments: